Dancing in the streets….and tires burning out in 2021!
5:00 am Gate for Pre-Registered Cars Opens
6:00 am Gate for Day of Show Cars Opens ($30 Cash only please)
9:00 am Cruisin’ 2021 Opening Ceremony & Classic & Custom Car Horn Blow
- Day of Show Registration Closes
- Fairbanks Insurance Agency – Allstate Beer & Wine Garden Opens
- Main Stage Live Entertainment Begins (see below for lineup of performers)
- Les Schwab Tire Centers’ Burnout Competition- Gravel lot off of Columbia St; Supported by Columbia Western Machinery
- Les Schwab Tire Centers’ Engine Blow- Gravel lot off of Columbia St; Supported by Auto Haus Towing
3: 15 pm Awards Presentation- Cannery Square Plaza
- Show Cars Exit Old Town Sherwood
- Sherwood Block Party Begins as Main Stage Entertainment and Fairbanks Insurance Agency – Allstate Beer & Wine Garden Continues
10:00 pm End of Cruisin’ 2021
2021 Main Stage Entertainment Schedule!
9:30 am Seymour & Smith
11:30 am Britnee Kellogg
1:30 pm UnPause
4:15 pm Justin Sheehy
Burnout: A burnout (also known as a peel out or power brake) is the practice of keeping a vehicle stationary (or close to) and spinning its wheels, causing the tires to heat up and smoke due to friction.” (Per Wikipedia) At Cruisin’ the audience determines which vehicle has the Best Burnout by applause. Burnout is at 11 am.
Engine Blow: Engine Blow is when a car is drained of coolant but left the oil and then ran until its engine dies. Engine Blow immediately follows the Burnout Competition.