Did you miss the pre-registration deadline? Not to worry! Day of Show registration is available on the morning of June 8th. Following are all the details:
Where do I enter the show? — The Day of Show gate is at the intersection of SW Washington Street and SW 3rd Street.
- Enter from 99W onto SW Meinecke Parkway heading south
- Take the 2nd exit out of the roundabout onto SW Meinecke Road
- Continue past Sherwood High School. Meinecke Road becomes SW Washington Street
- Continue past the park to SW 3rd Street
- Join the lineup of cars and patiently wait for Cruisin’ volunteers to collect the registration fee and direct you to your parking spot
When?— The Day of Show gate opens at 6:00 am. It is not uncommon for people to start to line up at this gate as early as 4:00 am (but not before 4:00 am per Sherwood Police) to be first into the show after the pre-registration cars have been parked.
How much? — Day of Show registration is $25 per car. CASH ONLY PLEASE.
Parking in Groups — If you wish to park next to a friend, family, or club member , please arrive and enter the show together. Saving spots is not allowed.
I’m parked. Now what? — After getting parked, proceed to Cannery Square to complete the registration paperwork then enjoy the show. Don’t forget to enjoy the Burnout and Engine Blow at 11am.
Hope to see you there.